RMY 0.00% 9.0¢ rma global limited

Yep its frustrating to see the current share price performance...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Yep its frustrating to see the current share price performance however if I can pick up more cash I will be buying more
    The business is at a pivotal turning point here, US agent numbers are in the beginning of being monetised and its highly unlikely that we will need to raise capital again (and if we did good thing too given it would be highly dilutive at these prices)

Remember the strategy, here its about converting US accounts into paid subscribers its a process they have executed with success here in Australia and NZ and are approaching it in a market literally 10 times the size of Australia

Its also worth mentiong that for the month of November 2.765 million shares have changed hands at an approximate value of $500k

So all it has taken to theoretically wipe off tens of millions of dollars is $500k?
    The only time to worry is if we start seeing directors and David Williams selling when in fact DW (a pretty switched on guy side note you dont become a multi millionaire being an idiot)) has been buying

Put another way approx 0.5% of the register has changed hands while the share price has steadily been chipped away by half a cent every couple days

Dont expect any sudden exciting news to come through over the Xmas break as the real estate industry takes a break but lets wait for the first quarter results of CY22 to come through and judge then but Im still confident

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 124224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.