NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Westrader who gets issued free shares?? you keep saying this,...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Westrader who gets issued free shares?? you keep saying this, but I bet no supporting evidence, no I don't work for the company I am merely a shareholder...Cant you see I am trying to help long term shareholders who basically nearly lost all of their money, you only lose if you sell... Don't have a go at me as I bought in at 2-3 cents and not 20-30 cents...
    I did extensive due diligence prior to buying and invested accordingly. I have been a buyer of shares for past 12 months, the longer the time goes the less risk in my eyes and and I buy accordingly...
    You may be surprised how much I am doing for long term share holders to help them get their money back...
    1970 Im glad you support performance, shares were 1.7 cents 12 months ago and suspended on the ASX for months... The company was gone, broke, stuffed.... 12 months on the company has money in the bank , has generated revenue from Feb 1, which increased in March and a further 40% in April... share price has gone up 100%... Yeah I know not much money in bank and not much revenue, but its better than none.
    Revenue will increase, the company will be profitable and the share price will continue to grow...

oh and I'm going to get some free beer.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.