NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Well I printed off the whole Notice of General Meeting &...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Well I printed off the whole Notice of General Meeting & Explanatory Memorandum and just read it all (while watching a recording of Jason Day winning the Wells Fargo in the background). Quite depressing really. I want to make it clear that I totally agree with Brett that this journey would have ended very badly without the support of Mr Tsiolis and Mr Turner in particular. So, thank you to them. Notwithstanding that, I believe the opportunistic nature of most of these resolutions to convert at pretty much the lowest value, leaves a very bad taste in the mouths of those who have been here for the whole journey. My options at 25 cents expired 31 October 2017 and just over 6 months later these people are picking up tens of millions of shares and options for how much - 2 cents! How does that happen? What information was the market fed to lead people to believe that 25 cent options were a good idea. If I remember correctly the shares cost about 17 cents and the options were 25 cents - note to self, make sure you only get options that are far less to exercise than what the share price is at the time (like all these clever people - how come their options aren't 10 cents to make them earn their money? ) I guess I just keep hoping that they will all be huge multi millionaires and drag us faithful long term supporters along picking up the change. At least I'll get my money back instead of getting a tax loss I don't need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.