NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

They went to the market at .045c with promises that ended up...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

They went to the market at .045c with promises that ended up worthless. They then keep raising at sub 2 cents within a closed shop. Clients of brokers could not participate in the latter.

I’d be really impressed if they had used their closed shop approach when raising at .045c and then gone to the market and allowed wider participation in cap raises below 2c..

Brett not sure how you think you are helping long standing shareholders... waving false expectations in front of people does not constitute helping... understating very poor behaviour as a bit average (like a footy player who is tough enough to take the knocks and puts himself above others in his worldliness and ruggedness in character) without actually having personally taken big hits.... now that is a bit average!

Being an apologist for the bloke you speak to on the hooter, who is increasing his control over and benefit from this company, month to month, is a bit average!

Attempting to quieten the justified disgust among long standing shareholders, for him, is a bit average!

It’s this mob who sold me stock at .o45c quite a while ago, not the last mob...

With the amount of stock that is going to be issued how the hell do you think the stock price is going to move to the levels (within the time frames) you have floated to Country Bob? If you really were capable of helping Country Bob you would have told him to sell his shares and told him to invest in one of the many other stocks on the market that have gone gangbusters since you started helping (and you would have quoted the stock)..

Oh, if helping was only as easy as you think it is Brett! Wouldn’t it be wonderful!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.