AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Ann: Chairman's Letter to Noteholders, page-160

1. 1,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Unrelated thought:

Aurora probably have somewhat different motivations to the other noteholders.

Their ABW fund holds 8% AZZG and is now suspended on the ASX because of it. They appointed some new directors and a few days later made the decision to suspend at the end of Feb.

I'm guessing the Aurora management (who also run a bunch of other funds) would be pressing to get this resolved asap as it makes all of Aurora look bad.. If they got 50% of the 8% back and were able to trade again next week, I reckon they'd take it and it wouldn't destroy their performance numbers in the medium term.

If you're a noteholder with a substantial chunk of your money tied up in AZZG you're probably willing to be a bit more patient if you think it will allow you to get back all or most of your capital invested?

JC would need to find a way to either redeem ($24m approx) or get AZZG trading again to get Aurora off the scene - they are unlikely to agree to anything that will make AZZG remain suspended (and therefore ABW).

Thoughts?

cheers
    pb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.