AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

I can see why you'd vote no, And as I've said here before, I'm a...

1. 1,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    I can see why you'd vote no, And as I've said here before, I'm a shareholder so I'd selfishly like you to vote yes!

However, one point I'd like to make is you're comparing the devil you know (as it were) - JC - to an unknown 'cleanskin' administrator who won't stuff things up like JC has (in theory, and with the benefit of hindsight). Maybe just consider - how aligned are the administrator's motivations with yours? More or less than JC's? Not a straightforward answer methinks...

Some of the questions on here are reasonable: what due diligence was done on Wade (due to no conditions president, no deposit and a failure to complete), for example and why (a few years back) a sale was not progressed after shareholders voted for it.

On the other hand there are a lot of ridiculous expectations about how much information should be released - we're shareholders not senior management and a lot of the information JC has now released is (IMO) far more than would normally be released by any listed company. He's doing it I guess to try to placate angry noteholders, but that doesn't mean it's normal to release every twist and turn of in contract negotiations. Presumably those complaining have other share holdings and understand this?!

Good luck all,
    Pb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.