KCN 0.00% $1.28 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chairman's Letter to Shareholders-KCN.AX, page-3

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Ha Ha I just copied exactly the same statement and was going to say - this supposes that the KCN management has some chance of realising the potential in Chile. How long have we been kicking that stone down the road. With current management will we be able to survive to exploit Nueva Esperanza or would I be better foo losing 51% of my shares to have Chatree operating again. Shareholders are screwed in so many different ways it is a text book of worst case scenario’s.
    We could even argue that what is it, 4.5 cents is better than nothing during the trading halt. Directors must think that Money and Time are not related. It could easily be argued that the 4.5 cents invested now in a producing gold mine will be worth more than KCN in 6 months’ time - all going well for POG.
    12 days to craft a reply (getting our money’s worth from the Chairman - slow as Slugs) - and we will just need to wait until mid-October to get a considered response. - Phew what happens if we come out of trading halt and the shares are trading at 10 cents ?? More likely to be 2 cents though. Still pulling a nice wage in the meantime so no need to panic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $329.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.30 $1.25 $330.4K 258.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1544 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 1545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.