DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

re: Ann: Chairman's Letter to Shareholder... 'Without...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    re: Ann: Chairman's Letter to Shareholder... 'Without Prejudice'
    As an ex 'long term' holder,and with the obvious danger of upsetting the new cheer squad, I cant believe that people arent jumping for joy to have the quality and assurance of NHC/SOL running the show.It is a company that actually makes money for its shareholders. I put three times less into NHC than DTE.and it has returned me tenfold on the investment. DTE management have been able to grind this company down to zero with promises of future wealth onlt to blame something else for the decisiopns.????the only people who have seemed to gain are the quick day traders and the Directors.
    DTE was $1.12 once, where has that dollar gone? certainly not to the shareholders.
    I cant blame the directors for my bad decision in believing their rhetoric but i can take umbrage at the constant flagging of impending wealth.
    if you were here a few years ago read the old reports and see where they said we would be at this point.
    With each new path all we got was a new director's booty to fund.

Wasnt there another O.S. listing that didnt ?
    What about all the other worldwide opportunities that they have quietly slipped away from?
    to compare DTE to the glorious days of Arrow TEN YEARS ago,Whats the point.
    they used those credentials to get everyone excited in the first place.. bit used by now isnt it ?

And then the esteemed directors start taking potshots at a very profesional ans succesful team of directors over at NHC....what a laugh.

bring it on NHC and hopefully i can get back the dollars swollowed up by DTE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.