WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

I can have the best Cafe in Melbourne but if i don't know how to...

1. 1,372 Posts.
    I can have the best Cafe in Melbourne but if i don't know how to produce food and coffee i'll lose money and fail. This has gone from bad to worse. Obviously people in the know and experienced traders won't touch this with a barge pole. There must be a reason. All the best announcements in the World and nobody believes them. Obviously. Management is not believed and not trusted its as simple as that. At what point do you become disillusioned? Do you wait until the company collapses completely to have doubts. If you're not having doubts at .003c then i find you difficult to trust and to me you are sugar coating as best you can for your own gains. I've written my investment off already so no need to lure unsuspecting beginners into a certain loss. I've been hanging around here long enough to see the same sentiment rinsed and repeated and repeated again but nothing ever changes. Except more dilution. Not only is my investment being eroded by the shareprice but being eroded by dilution also. Double hit. Its very weak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.