MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Ann: Chairman's Letter to Shareholders , page-30

1. 3,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Ladies and Gents

Here we go again LOL As if muzza and his fellow downrampers needed an excuse to extend their fictions MMX chairman gave them an excuse anyway so that they could selectively pick some bits and go bla bla bla again LOL

There was nothing that could do anything to SP in either direction. It was just an attempt to get in touch with holders that's all LOL

What muzza and his disciple fail to understand is that what MMX is really worth ain't the product of multiplying the number of MMX shares by the current price. Even my late pet fish (not a goldfish of course LOL) knew that before becoming late LOL

Please let me repeat,Market Cap aint what a company is really worth.

Sure MMX is facing serious challenges but that doesn't make it worthless for people who have some brain and look beyond the next few weeks and months. Its in lots of peoples interest(including sino's) that things are sorted out for mutual benefit.

muzza my old chum you've said all that you could possibly say including all your "I TOLD YOU SOs" and your fellow doom and gloom fiction writers repeated more than enough and now its time for you to find something useful to do with your time LOL

MMX is going to be OK. I promise none of your doom and gloom fictions is going to eventuate. You are just wasting your time mate LOL

Cheers

Confucius said: nasty you ain't just dangerously handsome. You are pretty cool too LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.