AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

howdy all. liked what I heard today. i pinned ian benning down...

1. 1,786 Posts.
    howdy all. liked what I heard today. i pinned ian benning down for a good 20 mins after rhe preso and can tell you a few things and can post more when I get home Sunday. iPhone typing drives me mad. I can tell you the bfs for kangwane central will be coming hot on the heels of the mbila one and the time to production will be accelerated. the 'discrepancy in the mbila drilling is all good. to do with historical gps location NOT the resource data and they had to redo the mapping to ensure mine design was accurate and cost effecive as much as recheck the resource via the new 3d. no specifics as yet but got an inkling we may nof have to wait for the bfs to get announcement on that. York transaction details sound very close and was told they have not been able to say more due to confidentiality. i asked why they didn't just freakin say that. sure we Are going to need a few $ before the mine cashflow is going but ii get the feeling the bfs's are going to make the funding a 'who cares' considering current sp. you can only take man by face value And a. handshake so we will see what transpires. topped up at 12 today. no not the 500k. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.