AZL 6.67% 1.6¢ arizona lithium limited

Ann: Chairman's Letter to Shareholders , page-7

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    My takeaway from the noosa conference was all positive for the future of zyl.Ian Benning is to be congratulated on his presentation and the manner and honesty in which he handled the grilling I and others gave him over the 2 days.
    --Mbila--An update on the original feasability study
    ---An advancement of the permitting process has enabled this project to move toward production and development at a fast clip due to the continuous support of S.A regulators
    ---Drilling has identified significant new mineralisation due to the continuation of the seams between S-block and Msebe block. [page 12 ] This was originally expected not to be linked.
    In addition the area north of Msebe[53,000 hectares of country ]is known to be mineralised and yet to be effectively drilled .
    ---Kangwane--- This whole north ,south and central is being fast tracked as well with the CPR to be completed by next month with a further upgrade to resource tonnages.
    ---The BFS for both projects should be completed in the near future and with EOI,s for 4 million tonnes of production [twice the expected first year throuput].These projects look very robust indeed. A shortfal of S.A production of Anthracite is believed to occur during 2015
    ---The total JORC RESOURCE IS NOW 402 MILLION TONNES .At that rate the mine life is 100 years but add the exploration targets for all areas[Mbila,Kangwane central,south,north and Marble]and the resource will double to a billion tonnes .These figures are published on page 10 of the presentation.
    Of course the production will be ramped up to reflect a more realistic mine life and demand from end users, but one could reasonably expect with proactive management that 10 million tonnes production per annum would be attainable into the future.
    All possible ,in my opinion Cheers Chooky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.