FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

If anyone is wondering, have held off on posting on this topic...

1. 435 Posts.
    If anyone is wondering, have held off on posting on this topic in the belief it is best to let some of the arm waving evaporate before attempting to logically address just what the letter contains.

Good to see that there were a number of comments on just how upfront the Chairman’s letter is and I would certainly be supporting those views.

Personally, I would not have expected anything less from Don Taig than to come out and tell it like it is, and he has not only done that, but encouraged shareholders to vote on how they see the merits of the proposal taking into account there are potential pitfalls in whatever the outcome.

Note that there have been a number of posts in relation to why more detail was not included on where FML is right now so a better judgement can be applied to the Plan B option, and similar why more detail was not provided on all the things that could be accelerated under the Plan A option.

Problem on the data applicable to Plan B is only information up to the end of 30th June could be used, as that relevant to the end of 30th September is currently being prepared, so a full appreciation of Plan B cannot be made until the release of September quarterly.

Plan A is nothing more than a concept based on an accelerated Plan B, and I cannot see too much more detail being applied to it.

Most of my effort (comments if any) over the next two to three weeks will be centred on Plan B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $41.98K 285.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93501 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.