FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Kent,fully agree.Your extra Cash requirements you see for FML...

1. 2,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Kent,

fully agree.

Your extra Cash requirements you see for FML for next year interest me,maybe we should compare notes/calculations in case there are relevant points either of us are missing.Your mention elsewhere of $40?m,is far more than my calculations of an excess(cash accumulation as well as 3mi expansion).

Do you have a throw away email address you can put up here? So we can compare our calculations on the next 12 months required expenditure by FML on plan B and maintaining production/expansion 3mi etc.

Also current position of Laverton/Coolgardie/The Mount and likely Acquisition targets and why if they are heading where i suspect,with Shandong,we may not be seeing 500koz anytime soon.
    One potential/likely consolidation target has done exceptionally well for its shareholders and hasn't produced an ounce.
    Shows what good promotion/COMMUNICATION and lean expenditure can achieve for shareholders,when your not looking for cornerstone investors,so openly.Although they did sell 10% for $7?m recently as part of an off take agreement.
    They are currently worth 3/5ths of what FML producing 200koz is worth with NO INCOME or producing plant on this share market.
    Nor are they in a real hurry,for a very important reason that may prove costly if FML gets involved,when you think about it.
    However,if you want to tie up resources,what a strategic resource to accumulate,if your a resource starved country,but for FML particularly?I seriously doubt it.
    If only you could economically process multi minerals at one pass.Not so cheap,too many circuits required,too mixed a blend.

We all know what having too much copper with gold,or mercury,or organic carbon,can make a resource uneconomic to mine,as it did for CRE in the Admiral PIT and kill yields,too much to touch,unless you have the right plant.

I also know how having too complicated a plant can bankrupt the builder and take 20yrs to get right after having successive owners.
    Hope I'm wrong
    Even if we vote NO Shandong,we may still end up with approval for a 51% stake and an on market takeover,assisted by our existing management having obtained pre approval for Shandong to this stake.No doubt their back-up plan B.
    Shandong will then no doubt happily pay more than 5c a share,to secure this.They will never get it any other way.They NEED FML operational management to run what they plan acquiring in the future both efficiently and cheaply.
    That makes this a really speculative buy in my book for a bit of arbitrage to come i do not doubt.Too cheap as it is anyway and a buyer willing to pay above the odds at a cheap first pass to secure control of over half as QUICKLY as possible,given a need for government approval for a Foreign STATE Government to buy a stake,with the help of a compliant board.

regards

Fitnfam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.