CHK 0.00% 0.3¢ cohiba minerals limited

@leviathan let me help you. here are your two quotes below 1....

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    @leviathan let me help you. here are your two quotes below

1. "Who gives a toss if he was pleased to greet people? Weird."
    2. "I didn’t misunderstand Avi’s letter. To be fair his grammar is not very good."

Firstly his grammar is fine, so sorry if you cant understand it and your inference that it is like a nigerian scam letter is a pretty ordinary slur bordering on racism!

Here is a copy of the two paragraphs from the SH letter which you asked "who gives a toss if he was pleased to greet people? Weird"

"We have and continue to be in detailed discussion with major companies as how best to extract the value on our very prospective group of tenements in Olympic Domain (OD). particularly, Horsewell."

Once youve understood that part and i have actually highlighted a little section for you, ive highlighted the next bit for you to help you understand why it is not weird.

"Just this week I attended the Copper of the World 2019 conference in Adelaide and am pleased to have greeted the parties and now we are at a point of reviewing the exploration plan to optimise efficiency and success for the Cohiba shareholders.

He didnt actually greet "people" as it clearly reads in the above. Far from weird hey?

**This is factual information and is not baiting or flaming**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 21787599 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18817379 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 2275950
Last updated 15.09pm 26/04/2024 ?
CHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.