M4M 5.00% 1.9¢ macro metals limited

In my opinion the Chairman's (and the Boards) letter provided...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    In my opinion the Chairman's (and the Boards) letter provided shareholders with their clear, concise and detailed view of what they plan to achieve next year. To date this is by far the best, in writing, information ever provided to shareholders. This is what shareholders have been screaming for!!!! Not a report on how the shed is. Now you have it, clear direction put together by our current Board. This Board without fanfare in quick time obtained funding greater that what was sought to meet our license fees and ongoing near future financial commitments. It is clear they mean business and don't muck around. Just get the job done.

So the voting question is simple do you want to have this Board continue their good work and watch the share price go up OR bring in Lebbon, who has not presented a plan of action, watch the share price evaporate and be in limbo for another twelve months. IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER!!!!

Every other issue, remuneration, options etc is a side show. We need to have company stability and continue with this Board. I will not be supporting the two new Board nominees, (10 and 11), who will only bugger the whole thing up. If you want sent any message to this and the previous Board don't support the gifting of options to Boulton and Turvey (16 and 17) who do not deserve them IMO.
    This is my opinion for the good of the company, so vote or recast you vote accordingly.
    Looking forward to forging ahead and achieving those production and $ return targets provided by Chiller some time back. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $492.6K 24.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 985945 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 750000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 21985022
Last updated 15.45pm 03/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.