LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Chairman's Letter to Shareholders, page-4

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Ok. What does this mean?

“LiveTiles continues to deliver positive momentum and revenue driving initiatives“ - we spend a lot of money and hope to make some

“Having delivered strong underlying financial results in FY22, the Board implemented a strategic review to reduce costs and improve efficiency.“ - we cut down on everything because it went so well

“We diligently undertook the strategic refresh to support our long-term growth objectives.“ - we don’t reach our quarterly goals so we prefer to focus on our long-term objectives

“I can confirm the Company is delivering on its strategy and confirm the business is performing to our expectations, having recently announced a number of major initiatives consistent with our strategy.“ - we don’t expect more than new initiatives and it’s fine (and even expected) if cash receipts decrease by 30%. As long as we follow our strategy, all good

“We have the right Board in place to execute on our highly attractive strategy, as we consolidate our place as a leader in the Employee Experience market.“ - we think it’s cool to earn a lot of money and really enjoy shifting focus all the time and doing fun events with Simon Sinek. And while others are bigger, have more customers, more revenue and a higher company value, we are still the leader in consolidating

„Excellent financial performance, with revenue growing 17% to $52.8 million“ - and with a reduction in cash receipts of about 30% in Q1 2023 alone we still dream about past times

“Value enhancing acquisitions, including The Human Link, BindTuning and My Net Zero, alongside minority investments in BrainPac and Hide & Seek“ - which is clearly reflected in a share price 80% lower than before these acquisitions

„Board stability is a vital competitive advantage.“ - That‘s why we replaced the entire board 15 months ago and just did it again with the exception of me, Jesse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.