AW1 0.00% 13.0¢ american west metals limited

After re-reading, this is still the stand out imo:"As the...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    After re-reading, this is still the stand out imo:

"As the Company transitions from an explorer to a developer, I am pleased to hand over the Chair of
    American West Metals to Dan Lougher. Dan’s credentials as a mine builder and operator are
    outstanding and we are fortunate to have someone of his calibre in a leadership role as the Company
    embarks on its next growth phase."

Explorer to developer is incredibly significant and has many implications. They're saying what they have explored so far, a small fraction of the overall, can be developed, ie mined ie profitable already. This addresses further questions put here by, well, I'm not even going to call them downrampers or trolls, they're like dogs barking behind a fence. It addresses location, seasons, scale, grade and logistics. It also says we've put someone in the chair who is going to make that happen. Punters who have read the reports will understand the DSO success will fund the deeper exploration where they are looking to prove out THE major discovery underneath this one. It also implies future exploration self funding. And about a hundred other things which punters should investigate and grasp for themselves if they are serious about running the ruler over AW1.

" transitions from an explorer to a developer". Enormously positive stuff imo only. As the man said - U got a seatbelt? Buckle up! tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 13.0¢ $159.1K 1.224M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 886860 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1131556 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.