FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Problem is there are two types of Investors. In for the money...

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Problem is there are two types of Investors. In for the money only and in for a long term position being part of the Development of the Company. Although both want the money, the long termer also understands the industry, its trials and tribulations and the fundamentals. They are also called 'happy clappers', emotionally invested, stupid and what ever. And there is some truth in all posts. And then the are people like myself. In for the money and then learning all about the industry and enjoying it. Call it emotionally invested. I have promised myself that it will be a one off indulgence since I am too old for a second run. In spite of the long term view one always hopes that a SP explosion will happen, as it may have happened in the past. FAR had several points of success where this could/ should have happened. And it did not. At this point in time I put it down to not only external circumstances, but also to a change in the energy industry and a change to the speed and way a SP is traded. No need to have FOMO and algorithm is used to control the market. Market being the share trading and not the companies on the ground who need to have skill and take risks. I have no reason at this stage to criticise Management. They don't babble on which I like. I suspect most minnows behave like Disallowed salesmen to attract funding and most die. FAR's behaviour is to my liking. Say as much as one needs and ignore the Bee hive. Be highly skilled and nimble and focus on the task ahead. Judging on the speed they can raise money (I know it is a low price) people and institutions must see value in FAR, as I do.
    Let's see what happens. Interesting, since FID was meant to happen in 2019 and there was no retraction but on the contrary several confirmations in the news, will the next 4.5 trading days see a miracle?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $71.11K 137.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.