CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Ann: Chairman's presentation to the AGM , page-16

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks TFG, you hit the nail on the head with your previous post. Well worth listening to Nick's opinion on the matter, personally I'll be voting NO to getting rid of the two directors and replacing them with Silvergate people.

The guys Silvergate want to get rid of are top quality, Nick obviously wants to keep them and offered Silvergate two directorships but Silvergate rejected that, so obviously want to take control of CAP by stealth.

Whatever happens, the Hawsons project will go ahead, both Silvergate and CAP are determined to move it forward which is obviously a positive for shareholders.

However CAP has the only management team on the ASX that I'm aware of who went without pay for nearly a year through the GFC, and instead continued to prove up the project, and imo they truly deserve to retain control.

It's going to be up to the little guys to make the effort to vote, whether you have 500 or 500,000 shares the effort really needs to be made so Nick retains control of the company.

Too many small holders think they don't have enough shares to make a difference, but if enough small guys make the effort we'll be able to keep a top quality, honest management team who genuinely want CAP to succeed and aren't interested in simply filling their own pockets at shareholder expense, as opposed to Silvergate whose management style is unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.