CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Chairman's Rocklands Progress Report , page-11

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Conix
    This has potential I don't even want to calculate. If it really takes off our function could be anywhere. I just did a calculation, not sure of the SG so I used 2.5 that makes the cube root of a 30 million ton deposit (the jorc size) at around 230 metres cube, not a big bit of dirt. Check this I could be wrong.

The shenanigans going on in the background stink. I suspect the guy with the tin helmet with ear muffs suggested to you know who, that he had a good idea! We will finance the mine and our costs will be double what it actually costs and by the way give us for free, a quarter of the stocks in the mine for nix. He possibly also said we will get the share price above possibly SFR and if you don't go along with us we will use out network to destroy you. Reading between the lines of Nev's report that is my guess.

I think, the you know who, answered with T. I. F. I. (meaning TELL HIM DUCK HIM).

There is just so much evidence that this is a great deposit and still the establishment wont admit to it. For the evidence that is there my belief is the share price is still low, time will tell if it changes. I suspect the cost of development may be below comparable mines. That bulk testing may be seen in the future as a wise move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.