CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "roh and James Crawford,

We of CDU faith have often referred to our $10 per share party as the company evolved."

Well Conix,

If you, James, and Roh have discussed this about the $10 and now $20 per shares, which by the way is still way way below the $150 dollar and even $200 per share that you originally forecasted, why do you feel the need of organizing your "super dinner party" in the HC Forums, and not continue doing it over the phone??

That, IMHO, has nothing to do with CDU. It is just for yourselves to discuss over the phone or by E-mailing to each other. Talk about crapola lol.

It never seem to end. While of course you alwasy seem to find any possible ways of ramping a little here and there.

If I was you, and I was so sure that these shares were to reach the levels you originally anticipated, I would have sold out everything I had, borrowed as much as I could in a way of leveraging, and I would have bought as many shares as I could with the view of even becoming one of the major shareholders.
    The fact remains that you didn't. And lucky for you that you din't. Otherwise after the famous JORC you could have ended up being lining up at the Smith Family.

Please discuss CDU, not your private parties and reunions.

It is a wonder that no one here decided to TOU you for being way off the mark and totally off topic.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.