CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Chairman's Rocklands Progress Report , page-45

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Now only 86 days to commissioning of the crushing plant.

Karlene,

I expected you to appear. I said to myself it wont be long before Karkene pops up.

You quoted me as saying "Without the facts discussion on a forum such as this,is hypothetical, is a waste of time"

What I actually wrote was "Without the facts, discussion on a forum, such as this, is hypothetical, is a waste of time and allows an opportunity for those antagonistic to Wayne and CDU to continue to distort".

The last part with reference to allowing for an opportunity for those antagonistic to Wayne and CDU to continue to distort is as important as the obsevations made in your part quote.

Thanks for your embrace of part of my opinion. I recall you once saying to me not to go too hard on ZSTER. That was years ago but it has stuck in my memory. Funny how memory works.

Buddy134 states he has a large shareholding in CDU yet is loath to make contact to get answers from the source. All he has to do is send an e-mail like I did to CDU and get the facts.. Simple as that.
    ========================================I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.