ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    As usual Brickwalls, a lot of personal attacks and wild accusations, but no real facts.
    I would love to meet with you one day and then we can exchange proofs of who has done what, and who owns what as a result of it all. How is that for a challenge.

When I was a child I was told: "Don't ever brag about something to someone, when you don't know what the other party has done or being involved with". And that, stuck in my mind ever since.

And besides, unlike you, (That come from your own assertion, not from me), most of my life I worked for myself where my skin was on the line at all times. Not for a boss. And, most importantly, I still do.

Then, in reply to this part of mine that you have copied and pasted in your post:

""I haven't got her phone number nor her E-mail address for that matter. Nor have I met her or spoken to her in any other ways than what has been posted in the HC threads. And if I was to organise to have a dinner with her somewhere, I wouldn't be that stupid to post it in here. There is a big difference there."

And you replied with silliest remark possible, and with some wild accusations as follows:

"There are an awful lot of posts on HC, but I can draw a direct your attention to a particular couplet of posts that differs to the above statement. While that points to a conflict or at least a slip of events and memory or disclosure, it is a literal record."

Now tell the whole forum as to where I stated that I know Karlene's phone number, that I have met her, that I have spoken to her over the phone or in any other ways others than what has been posted in the HC threads. Especially since you stated that "it is a literal record".

I challenge you to do it Brickwall. Why don't you do it? For, if you don't, you really prove that you are barking up the wrong tree while trying hard in getting me to bait, and just for the only purpose of accusing me of doing something that I didn't do. Nothing unusual though. Nothing at all.

An apology would go a long way. But pigs can fly as well.
    Especially since you have never stopped attacking me for years while it was just with frivolous baits and no real subtsance.

And yes, that was even with other stocks, not just with CDU. I saved some of those posts for future references, just in case. But, let's not go into that shall we??

Good try though. I have to give you that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.