CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Now only 85 days to commissioning of the crushing...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Now only 85 days to commissioning of the crushing plant.

Conix,

From your writing ,it is apparent your enthusiasm for Rocklands and Wilgar has not waned from your earlier days as a geologist. You can now witness the butterfly emerging from the cocoon.

The structured approach by Wayne in preparation for drilling on that large south west anomaly is welcome. It is much larger than Wilgar and required a different approach to Wilgar. Did you do any work on the south west anomaly area all those years ago?

A neighbour friend is a retired metallurgist with wide experience with many metals and there are two geologists in the family to consult so I have the good fortune in those respects.

The uranium debate is quietly bubbling away in Queensland and I am hopeful that a relaxation of the ban on mining will be lifted particularly if what is found in the south west anomaly is similar to Wilgar.

In one way ,it was ironic that your work at Rocklands was not acted upon then and this has turned out well for us shareholders now. Funny how things go.
    =============================================I believe there will be some very embarrassed journos and others and very happy shareholders when the first production starts and that's another day closer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.