CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Chairman's Rocklands Progress Report , page-74

1. 2,144 Posts.
    You guys are in total ignorance of who WM is and what his expertise is. Yes, he could rip us off, is he likely to, highly unlikely. This is the area where he shines.

Have faith guys. If the ASX had done the right thing things would be different. My belief is the ASX and the establishment have tried to destroy the company and by default WM, they have clearly failed. In this environment WM is playing to the tune of a different drummer.

None of us like this, but it is the way it is, my belief is WM will pull us through to success.

What options does WM have
    To build a 3 MTA plant that can be worked a lot harder and possibly do a lot more. Can it do the 5.7 that's anyones guess.

Ore grade, we are hoping for above 4% copper plus extras for around 4 years, with the new vision of the cross section of the ore body plus fairfield that 4 years could end up at plus six years, with a bit of a drop off in the grade. Will it happen that's anyones guess. We can thank ASX for not knowing what is really going on. My view is this is intolerable. Don't blame WM for this.

Lastly once production starts and we get to know what is the grade going through the plant and the share price starts getting to a level that is reality and the massive manipulation Nev is pointing out stops, then I expect to see diamond drilling going very deep. Right now with the manipulation going on it would be a waste of time.

I believe you guys are massively undervaluing WM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.