CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    Acharv.

My thoughts, for what they are worth - not much, lol, are that we need to see anomalous readings over the whole area.
    To my layman's mind that would show that there is a big system there that may well be commercial to a big miner.
    I am speaking here from a total amateur perspective but, to think that we are going to drill right in the centre of the "mudder lode" is to me a little naive at this early stage.

The problem is that most people in the market now seem to be gamblers who buy on hype but, if anything is not bonanza grades, then they jump ship quickly.
    They could well be smarter than me, as my bank balance will confirm, but that does not mean that the prize is not still there to be found.

All this information from drilling goes towards zeroing in on the main target.

The problem as always is will we run out of money before we nail the bastard?
    This is where we need a big brother with the financial wherewithal to help find it.

Remember that a low grade mine with a life of fifty years will be far more attractive than a quick mine with a short life.

That's my theory anyway. Would love to be corrected if I am wrong.

FTFC & P

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.