ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 259 Posts.
    Totally agree gaza1234. We were all told lies and I suggest to potshit, shitpot or whatever his name is, to research this company and its announcements instead of making ill thought out comments on the decision making abilities of LCY shareholders, some of whom I have met personally at many LCY AGM and EGMs, and can assure you are anything but slouches when it comes to investment! They could possibly eat and drink you wrt share strategies etc. (and still find room for a decent meal!). You sound like a real just out of school little pipsqueak with your obvious quotes from your first year investment textbooks. At the end of the day we all make decisions based on research, experience, direct phone, email, and face to face contact with the board of LCY and yes, the publications on disallowed and other media from the company.
    We have to rely on these being made in good faith and being truthful. We now know to our chagrin they were not truthful statements and so "friend" you can, or should be able to understand the upset and anx generated by their downright lies and dishonesty! I sincerely hope you do not have a similar experience in your investment career and should one befall you, you do not have to suffer the banalities such as the tripe you have served out to us on this forum! You may for you own gratification choose to reply to this but I will not see it because my friend potshot you are now on ignore. Malsbooks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.