WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

He has been played for years now, unfortunately the mental...

1. 2,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    He has been played for years now, unfortunately the mental horsepower/abstract thought is just not available for an objective self analysis of the situation. This same person not so long ago would tell all and sundry how he was in daily contact with the board and great things were coming...with many wink wink emojis. The sad fact is there are many on this forum who hang on his every word. I encourage readers to go back and scrutinise this blokes posts......he could not spruik the benefits of the NS deal highly enough and saw no problem with John Palermo attempt to hoover up a lazy $1.5m for introducing Danny from literally across the hallway.

My best advice to those who hope to wrest back some control of the company is to totally ignore this bloke and other who claim contact with the board. Your thought process will be much clearer without the all over the shop noise and disinformation/manipulation he unwittingly passes on. This goes the same for contacting the board. Do not have any contact with them apart from through legal discourse of the ASX. Tell them absolutely nothing of your strategy. Do not transmit your plans and tactics on this forum. Filter out the clowns, fools and sycophants and get down to serious planning and execution of strategy. Then give it your all and take it to the board. It most certainly can be done. Begin now. Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.