PAB 0.00% 0.6¢ patrys limited

I reached out to the Dr late last week and got a reply today, as...

1. 7,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946
    I reached out to the Dr late last week and got a reply today, as always in a timely and courteous manner..

Many points he could not answer(no surprise as my questions were very direct to the short term SP and timelines)

As i mentioned in previous posts i wonder how we are going to appreciate the SP?, i noted that in previous GMP runs we/the market were never informed that the GMP had commenced and at this point PAB are not giving specific guidance on dates at this stage but have given guidance that the phase 1 trial is on track for initiation in H2 of CY 2024, which they are excited about.......

DX-3 is firmly on the back bench(imho) as DX-1 going to the clinic is their priority and they need to preserve cash,
    ""PAB still have a number of active programs and collaborations with DX3 (conjugations and some non-cancer programs), and we will report on these when we can (although we don’t control the timing of disclosure of some collaborative programs). ""
    So we would need non dilutive funding(i would suppose one of the above comes good) or raise funds and as i have mentioned before this will be very dilutive at the current SP.

So how i read what the go is short term is that we dont have much as way of anything new coming(unless one of the programs wants in) and it will be a sit and wait process, at this stage the market will not know when we have started the GMP and we will only know when results are given.
    We do have enough cash in hand to wait this out(imho)and if successful we can raise at much higher rates(obviously) but if it fails for a third time without raising money first then i dred to think where we would be....

IMHO i dont think we can wait until the end of the GMP for results before raising as this is too risky(if it fails a third time) but unless a third party comes on board for a partnership for DX-3 i cant see how we lift the SP as FOMO will only take us so far and new investors with no new news will be hard to find..

Anyhow, the Dr is excited for 2024 to be a very productive year, yes i know we have heard that before but lets think where we could of been with out the delay?

No short term SP appreciation of much to come(imho) except a few punters wanting in at lows and prepared to wait and a few oldies averaging down, i suppose another 2 months or so touching the 1c is upon us unless something from left field comes in...

Good luck all
    Last edited by mattyedw: 22/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1853666 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3325244 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.