TER 4.76% 22.0¢ terracom limited

Ann: Chair's Address to Annual General Meeting, page-7

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I attended the AGM this afternoon, here are some key points to consider:

- Danny is looking closely at other energy related opportunities, also other opportunities outside the energy space. He does have a background with Mineral Resources so will consider all potential opportunities.
    - Looking to expand nearby BA mine within a 15km radius, which would reduce current cost per tonne.
    - 9yrs of high CV, low ash coal left at BA. Coal quality will be consistent throughout the life of mine.
    - BA on track for a 2.2Mt run rate for FY23, despite recent weather conditions.
    - South Africa operations is approx $25/t profit margin at present.
    - Eloff at SA to commence within the next 3 months. On top of their current SA operations, this will generate approx 200,000/t per month for the SA domestic market.
    - $0.075 is the minimum standard dividend to be paid on a quarterly basis. Excess cash obviously warrants special dividends to be paid. $0.025 special dividends fits TER’s current cash flow from operations.If coal price trades lower than US$250/t there likely won’t be any special dividends paid out to shareholders.
    - Cash balance of $119 million as at Sept 30th 2022. Out of the $119 million Sept cash balance, $80million paid out the dividend, plus an additional $40 million in tax which accrued franking credits for the Dec dividend.
    - Share buy backs are being well debated at board table, although most board members seem to prefer returns to shareholders via fully franked dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $115.6K 535.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22688 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 667513 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.