KOV 2.11% $8.80 korvest ltd

An understandably cautious approach to guidance. It looks as...

1. 1,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394
    An understandably cautious approach to guidance. It looks as though 1H 24 is safely in line with 1H23 due to their ability to see at least a few months ahead with contracts and momentum of the short term projects. It is obvious that to keep this momentum up they need to capture at least one or two major projects so key to maintaining revenue at the current levels will be making sure they have a good volume of tenders out for consideration. The mention of developing the adjacent spare land they own is also a potential winner whether they increase there capacity by building for there own use or a one off development sale to somebody else or a related industry - something which @madamswer picked up on before.

Although it is not looked upon by some as being important I was impressed by their attention to ESG matters. It pleases me to see them using innovative ways to reduce fuel consumption and generally clean up their industry. Galvanising plants historically have had an awful environmental image and were seen as an unhealthy industry to work in. Any advances in ESG now will in the end save Govt enforced actions and costs in the future and less public outcry about pollution from nearby residents and an easier staff recruitment. All nicely said by KOV and worthy of mention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.