BOL 3.45% 15.0¢ boom logistics limited

Ann: Chair's Address to Shareholders, page-16

1. 20,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    I was looking at a chart the other day in fin review that shows the wind renewable. wind and solar is expected to grow massively over next decade. The only way this will have is via heavy govt support across many projects. I think this work will start to flow heavily over next year and beyond. at has two if they have any chance of hitting these targets

They mentioned AGM refinancing is progressing well and this will reduce costs medium to long-term having a substantial impact on NPAT going forward, add to this more work at much better margins and can see NPAT doubling and then tripling . In fact one can be encouraged by looking at the MDs NPAT performance pay hurdles to realize the company expects significant profit upside

We haven't had a lot of news flow and even though the AGM presentation had an upgrade in revenue target and a change of language on NPAT , i think it was missed by the market. It would be very encouraging to see some new contract wins

If Bol hit some great NPAT numbers it may be eventually rediscovered by the market resulting in new investment flows that drive SP much much higher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $63.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $171.5K 1.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1195303 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 208703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.