KCN 2.55% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

What is wrong with you people!!!Not selling NE will destroy our...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2341
    What is wrong with you people!!!

Not selling NE will destroy our future, just like it Did from 2011 plunge down to 2014 --> 74c low. They blew ALL Chatree profits on it !! They Blew $54,000,000 diluting placement on it !

Do you really want to risk Chatree profits on something that will never earn anything for at least 10 years and $uck up our Golden Chatree re-opening !

Buyback shares using Chatree profits or BLOW IT ON Neuva Esperanza costs for another 10 years ! Then have a silver bear market occur when it's finished and it's then closed Down just like there disaster Challenger/dominion purchase!

OMG !

THEY CARN'T EVEN ANNOUNCE RECORD NOVEMBER PRODUCTION of +5,750 Ounces with 2 weeks of announcing it at the AGM ! That's how useless they are, or they just sit and laugh at the new -15% shareprice plunge and do nothing to stop it.

What this fall is telling me is they bullshitted at the AGM presentation, just like a politician would bullshit to save there own asses.... My gut is telling me they will wait for a few more weeks until they actually exceed 27,000 ounces and hope nobody notices...

Well i $ucking notice Jamie and my calculations say you have had another 2 pours as at tomorrow and i expect 27,000 + 1,250, +1,250 to give us 29,500 so you better prove us wrong..

I hope they prove me wrong.

I've come to accept that everything they tell shareholders privately is to be treated as total bull$hit until it's announced to ASX. mad.png

you see why they never ever talk to the Black Cat anymore... Black Cat can sniff out there bullshit. sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
-0.035(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.40 $1.34 $684.8K 503.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3315 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.36 2388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.