KCN 1.09% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Chair's Address to Shareholders, page-85

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    You make a strong and valid point Dalts. And I do agree with you that the management is terrible and is the sole reason for our falling share price. Yes they have lied contra to your obligations to its shareholders. But wasn't it me that was kicking up and down to have the lot removed and replaced? My blood boils just reading your post. I can't say anything constructive at the moment. Ok say we do sell NE what makes you think they are going to buy back the shares with the money, we have no control over what they scheme in the board rooms. I would like to think they have our best interests in mind. I would love to see the company reach 5-8 dollars a share, as I said I'm in no rush even though I have lost a lot of dividends had I moved my funds into mutals and etf's. Regardless, I'm hopeful something good will transpire from all this even if we still have to deal with the current management.

However, I don't agree in selling the company. Implement TAFTA. Thais know we wont use it now so are getting cocky with their treatment to us. Im only happy I'm in a positive position with this company. I would hate to dump it for the price of a telsa when I can wait around for a Bugadi. Just kidding I'm here to stay for the divvys! (someday)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.015(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $349.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.36 $1.674M 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34526 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 468 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.