CUV 1.80% $14.12 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

"We will draw the balance next year in March", "However, the net...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    "We will draw the balance next year in March", "However, the net effect onshare price may be small". Both statements seem to affirm the BB was a message and really a base line for where the company thought the SP should fall. I don't expect any aggressive BB from here. I have been a fan of PW and I don't think we would be here without the original strategy. There's a lot to like where the company is right now financially and strategically. I'm also of the opinion it's time for another clever business savvy Manager to take over. I imagine even PW after 2 decades might feel it's time to move on. I think they need a more urgent (not flippant) approach to their regulatory programs and even the photocosmetic lines. I note Argenica are ahead on their stroke trial recruitment and progress 43 dosed out of 92 so far. Just an example where others might fear to tread where CUV doesn't. Also where the other company got re-inmbursement for their Vitiligo TTT which then seemed to prompt CUV to progress - it's perhaps strategically clever but has put the company back 1-2 years IMO. Changes are happening and I expect PW will achieve a bit more before he moves on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.