CUV 0.85% $15.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

I can appreciate the resourcefulness and the robust decision...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I can appreciate the resourcefulness and the robust decision making process of the board and management team up to date. I think the fundamentals speaks for itself.

After reading the chairman's letter, my long term view and sentiment remains unchanged, however, I remain cautiously optimistic.

The CEO's long term cash incentive and business and business generating incentive has been removed from his employment contract.

I'm not so sure this was a wise decision as I think this may potentially lead to a disconnect between the CEO and shareholder's interest as our interests are no longer aligned.

The decision to remove long term incentive from the CEO's employment contract may possibly encourage the CEO to focus more on his own self-interest and make short-term decisions which is in his favour at the expense of long term shareholders.

Why should he care what happens after 2025 if and when his employment contract is renewed/up for renewal. Just my own thoughts and opinion only. Opposing views welcomed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.37
Change
0.130(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $770.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.36 $15.54 $15.18 $1.274M 82.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237 $15.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.50 282 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.