KCN 2.72% $1.51 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Ann: Challenger Strategic Review , page-11

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 41 Posts.
    Hey dreamers you are all in a state of intermittent hallucination induced by the psycho-active process the share market has become, You olace your opinions and possibly believe them when the only evidence you consider are ver short (daily) measures and criteria. Get real idiots. Here is a free analysis and use it wisely.

Gold: Still in high price mode. Will come down to $700 for brief period, possibly next year and then hover between $700 and $1000 for many years. Where does that value KCN. Below or close to Zero

Iron Ore: Never mind the bollocks it is still a bubble and will gradually reduce to $70 or just under over next 12 months. The price will then rise slightly to $80 and hover there for foreseeable future. Dump all Iron ore stocks

Copper: Still somewhat high and will reduce to $5000 possibly less for a little while and the hover between $5000 and $6000.

LNG: Massive bubble get out of it

Oil: Massive bubble, a drop to $50 imminent, get out of it. Give range resources the big miss. Peter Landau is hopeless.

Coal: Will come down but not by much. A safer resource

Tin and Nickel: Limited falls. Safer bets with possibly increases

Aluminium: Probably will not fall or fall slightly during this resource price contraction. Could be a good investment over next five years.

To sum up. The nags are gold, iron ore and liquid natural gas and oil. The stayers are coal, zinc and tin. The potential win is aluminium.

STICK THAT IN YOUR PIUPES AND SMOKE IT. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME:DON'T BOTHER KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AS EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS AN OPINION BASED ON LIMITED RESEARCH AND EVALUATION WITH TRENDS BOTH HISTORIC AND CURRENT AND A FAIR MEASURE OF PSYCHOLOGIC GUESSWORK. DO NOT USE IT EXCLUSIVELY TO MAKE YOU INVESTMENT DECISIONS. ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS IN 22 YEARS OF INVESTING IN ONLY AUSTRALIAN SHARES I HAVE TURNED $24,000 INTO $675,000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.