XST 9.09% 1.0¢ xstate resources limited

mon ami, never said any of that, and no angst at all.. lol i am...

1. 8,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    mon ami, never said any of that, and no angst at all.. lol

i am concerned more on your research right now actually.. has someone been spinning you fairy tales again?

lets test it and ask a few questions on it..

with respect to the court action, it was the correct process to undertake, and the possibility of recovery on the damages claim is allowed in singapore jurisdiction. and still is as the discovery process continues, and its known the undischarged bankrupt has extensive businesses outside of that jurisdiction. xstate have not ended that process at all. the EJD process continues

you have a personal axe to grind with the xstate directors obviously by the posting of derogatory pictures and representations, and you do not hold a single share but you think your remarkably funny and informed i see.

now apparently XST needs to be saved?? so your convinced its doomed apparently. and you have research to back all of that!!

your ludicrous assumption today is that only CRC can save xstate investors.. lol.. lets expand on this and get some valuations please, can you tell me what your research tells you what the xstate demspey WI is worth to CRC? just give me a ball park number..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.215M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $20.46K 2.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1180221 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 26316 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.