PPS 3.16% 46.0¢ praemium limited

This CEO cane into the business at challenging times and has had...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    This CEO cane into the business at challenging times and has had to deal with some pretty rough waters throughout. In relation to this co’s history IMO what he inherited he was charged with stabilising - what he created Post was of his own doing. Either way he is still here and the business is still operating.

What I have not seen however in any of these posts thus far (excluding those that are just interested in this company for a speculative ride) is the core question of substantive business value and this does not mean speculative stock pricing.

This is not a new stock and is still not paying a dividend - albeit closer than ever before. I believe this risen on an already healthy salary with a solid bonus structure is premature. It feels like once again the shareholders watch the cooks enjoying the spoils before the customer get to taste the food. Where are the stretch targets - at this juncture - if appropriate additional options may have been a better signal to what have been long suffering shareholder, esp. if you have been in this thing from the start or early days which means you may just now be in the green or still waiting - with no bonus shares/options/or pay rises given out to reward your patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $221.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $462.0K 987.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17858 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 18426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.