SRZ 0.00% 1.4¢ stellar resources limited

Yes. Happy to have the office in my home town - after all there...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Yes. Happy to have the office in my home town - after all there is cheap rent at the moment !

Well anyway, Emmanuel Datt of Datt Capital wrote an article on the the tin deposit down the road justifying case for investment in tin, giving a valuation of $350 milion for 50% share of the current project inc an additional $300 million net value to Rentails if it comes to fruition - they have taken a solid position in company. Rentails will take about $200 million + in capex - opex. He also talks about a possible takeover for 50% of the project from possibly the worlds largest tin producer but has a disclaimer that it is unlikely to occur due to possible govt intervention regarding current foreign sentiment. I still see immense potential coming from possibly one or multiple angles if demand for tin is maintained or increased / positive drill results. Our market cap being $20 million is a pittance for projects & current resource held. With a large bank balance, we are in a positive position to take advantage later in the year. I also look at the scheelite project in King Island which has been helped along with Tasmania govt assistance inc a look in from possibly the federal government as an infrastructure type loan in the future? Drilling for tin down the road has also shown better grades as deposit gets deeper (in similar settings) but there can be no guarantee. Looking forward to the drilling when it occurs & hopefully the increase in market cap.

Also from the other NE tenement angle - looking forward to the granting of projects & see what they have complied over the last 6 months. I did spend a bit of time researching past history on some or nearby projects but it was difficult - limited information / left it for the experts who also have access to the MRT besides other tools inc time / expertise (it did look promising in several area's). This will take time over the next several years but could be very fruitful with new technology applications. This a junior exploration company & it is run on a shoestring so patience is a key !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $3.315K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 745103 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.