ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 147 Posts.
    You could have had a valid point so consider that, unlike those that are blissfully ignorant of
    the far more sophisticated strategies for subtle market manipulation especially planning ahead
    with multiple positions exploiting most people's short attention spans, view experience as enhancing
    understanding of where to position yourself despite that manipulation, if you that is you analyse
    a value beyond the arbitrary day trading most people imagine they can develop any skills at...

In the days prior to effective course of sales recording prior to retail on line trading it was almost
    impossible to assess what flavour, range & depth of manipulation occured. With the benefit
    of good recording and course of sales freely available to most if not all brokerage houses
    then I'd suggest looking closely - then you might see some patterns repeated all too often
    and especially in relation to the types of anns.

It would be great to always be optimistic & ignore connected factors but, consider that
    survival of the fittest was a very sucessful strategy for Nature & variations with understanding
    of psychology essential to stake a sizable claim in trading & not lose your shirt

Cheers & all are free to ignore my posts but, best be prepared & read up on the issues
    independently regardless of my style & invective, consider the message not the method...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.