ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Jsmama, i think that the number of devices and gadgets on the...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Jsmama, i think that the number of devices and gadgets on the market clearly proves that women dont want to use them as to date as no company or product has come close to gaining market share and breaking into this huge un-meet need the way ALT are selling it. These gadgets have been around for a long time and there simply has been no real traction with any of them despite, otherwise the huge need would already have been meet by an existing product or competitor..

Does anyone really think that ALT are the first company to see the potential or size of this market? - if it really was such a no brainer one of the big mulit-nationals would have cracked it by now specifically considering all the cost and expense ALT has put into this product would be pocket change of a J&J or alike. I honestly think that the big players in health care understand this and have understood it for a very long time and are not going to waste time or money on a concept they know has limited uptake due to the invasive nature of the product. At best this is a 'gadget' market.

Money talks, the consumer market talks, and the corporate health care market/companies are simply not interested in invasive SUI devices other than a side gadget.

At the end of the day the only opinion or conclusion that means anything is that of "mr market' and to date the market has been very transparent on its view of ALT and pericoach. (see share price over last 5 years)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.