ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

From 8 back to 5:( Frustrating, this time seems to be more...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    From 8 back to 5 Frustrating, this time seems to be more reflecting a lack of interested buyers, because in context it hasn't really been a lot of selling. In fact it's probably more telling to view the amount of non option profit takers
    The sector we are in - med-tech, is volatile by nature. Factor in that we're effectively a start-up, then the price action is 'normal'.
    It's not helped by people reading money raised is in part to 'prove it works'; what a ridiculously vague and misleading description Sometimes I wonder if they're deliberately trying to deflate the share price

Anyway, should we be worried by any of this? MM invested another 350k, even Mangelsdorff put in over 40k this time (interesting); and a more sure indication for me is that Corr put another 200k down - a sign we should snap up what sellers offer if possible.

On another note, I wonder if I've underestimated potential sales to new mothers. I've treated the segment as a minor target contrasting with UI and POP, but given that child birth is a leading cause of damage to the pelvic floor muscles, and that around 140 million global births becomes the potential market, surely our 'partner' will target this big time.
    By the way there is now well over 200 million adult chinese women considered 'middle class'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.