NMT 2.27% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Change in Directors' Interest Notices, page-15

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Remuneration package above $1M per annum, he has plenty of money!. But to buy less than 10% of the “entitlement” is poor for I guess he know the Stelco delay was being announced.
    All he has achieved this year is show his incompetence on the financial side, betting the companies money on the Barrambie deal which died in the ass & promote fluff on Crux.
    Maybe 24 Chris can turn it around but imo he is tired and looking to pass the baton who knows, but before he does hopefully he can do one thing he says regarding the MB HUB as this will prove the tech and win further customers.
    Until that drops I see NMT sitting on its ass not moving up and possibly seeing new lows as shorts are on the way back up.
    We will be kicked out of the ASX300 and All Ords which possibly create another couple sell offs, Chris takes the money Chris is responsible but he just blames it on the lithium price how about blame it on all the failures he has achieved this year.
    Hopefully 24 turns upwards and hopefully Chris is more transparent with holders.
    Lets wait and see as we are all holding the bag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $108.2K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204764 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.