TON 7.69% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Agreed. The big thing indicator to me that this was not a...

1. 3,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Agreed.

The big thing indicator to me that this was not a renewable sector push was the transaction patterns since November.

You don't have $139k single purchases of 2.5m shares followed by days of zero volume. The volume has been very indicative of an accumulator vs a shift in renewable sentiment.

I'm actually not so sure even our own long term shareholders associate us with the renewable sector despite our diverse portfolio in addition to our expandable large flake graphite.

The recent gains in share price are vulnerable, when you have a single or few accumulators driving the share price that's an associated risk.

I'm still optimistic it will hold reasonably well though, the 8m volume yesterday was probably an indication news may be getting closer. The window to accumulate will draw close to closed at some stage, was yesterday an indication SG Hiscock are pushing faster and harder?

We still may see low volume days, I think today was a ploy to get a retrace that didn't eventuate but my money is someone or someones knows something & 6c, 7c or even 8c is a bargain when you know it will likely bag overnight and continue to bag.

It's just a game of how low can they average whilst stuffing Christmas bag before the horse bolts imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $6.327K 479.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 317875 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 150000
Last updated 12.20pm 16/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.