MSO mobilesoft limited

ann... change in shareholding.. n/c, page-9

1. 444 Posts.
    re: ann... change in shareholding.. blackjack n/ Hmmm blackjack could be, but my thoughts are that it is a combination of investors/traders actions that are crippling the price right now.

I think some had hoped that MSO was going to be a viable long-term investment with great potential....and I think that 'great potential' went out the window when they couldn't even sort out this huge jv deal. So, in a nutshell many people with intentions to hold probably felt they should pull out and invest elsewhere (e.g like myself) before it dumped any lower.

I also think many of the daytraders did (or are doing) what they do best and thats pulling out on panic, considering pyschology plays a big part in how annoucenments are taken. Guess we will see how low this one unfolds before it finds a leveling out point.

Not sure if i see it going back to 14c again in a hurry and even the annoucement of a possible future jv deal will be difficult to attract longer-term holders, considering its past week's behaviour.

ok enough of my rambling on this on...
    good luck,

sagitar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.