ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

No not getting personal - just trying to get you to have a more...

1. 4,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    No not getting personal - just trying to get you to have a more balanced argument. Whilst I see EV's as unstoppable I am also very vocal about the closure of coal fired power stations - the looming energy crisis because gas is not in the plans of the renewable fanatics - the destruction of our environment with solar panels -wind farms - the aboriginal dream land spirits delaying our major energy projects - the industrial relations disaster unfolding. But more succintly managements of listed companies spending valuable company funds chasing copper when even if they find anything worthwhile it won't be worth two knobs of the proverbial just like nickel because the idiots can't see the global structural changes occurring before it hits them in the face like our nickel industry majors. All got it wrong- Forget ESG -decarbonization is a con - critical minerals are not critical because you can dig up truckloads in some African country where the Chines will use children with sacks and their bare hands - and guess what -no one gives a stuff -it's all about price.

We will need coal -oil -gas for decades but that won't stop mass adoption of EV's in tandem as there will be 20 billion on the planet soon -that's my point.

But companies like ICG are going to go drill for copper - give me strength.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 739640 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1814989 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.