ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Change in Substantial Holding - Adam Taylor, page-41

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    Limitless.
    Did you contribute to the raise recently?
    Due if you didn't then don't you realize that what has been is not going to change, tomorrows outcome that it will take funds and another attack.
    JW is certainly putting in the hours chasing all the paper work involved why would he lie about it, JW has a lot to lose if he doesn't pull a rabbit from his hat.
    Timelines are never solid they are forecast, but due agencies and the climate we must shift timelines.
    I work construction and rarely are timelines meet they are simple targeted and reviewed when elapsed.

If you have skin in the game get proactive and contact JW don't be rude and you might get a civil answer on what is niggling you. But also remember what ever you are down in $ JW is probably down a lot more and is striving to correct it all not as you say, due its his hard earned funds also going into capital raises.
    There are many that put there funds into this along the way and have contributed again recently to another attack after last Management drained all and new management or old shareholders pulled them up and corrected the bleeding of funds. I would hazard a guess past Management haven't contributed to this raise due no back bone to follow up the investment they sold too other for years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.