ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

BC. Here is a bit of research for you, because apparently I...

1. 8,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    BC.

Here is a bit of research for you, because apparently I don't do research, that was posted in the last few days.

It is like I have said before that the main problem for EV's is the charging.

Or search: mguyaustralia It be near the top of the list of videos.

This bloke is an engineer who knows what he is talking about. Don't just look at things that support your bias. That is what I do apparently.

The grid is no way capable of handling it and do we want to spend the absolutely huge amount of money needed to build it too spec to be able to handle it?

Battery tech may well become very capable of handling charging quickly but the grid cannot handle more than a few cars doing so at any one time.

Now I admit that my knowledge regarding electricity is limited to knowing not to stick a knife in a power socket.

My limited knowledge say's that batteries do not make electricity (only store it) therefore the power must be generated elsewhere and transported to the charger and EV via power cables.

Oh boy!  Will that ever take a lot of Inca's copper?

The more cars trying to charge at any given point each reduce the power available to charge the others trying to charge also, therefore slowing the process for everyone.

While deciding whether to include capacity for charging, at the site of a new servo being built on the expressway between Brisbane and Sydney, we were told that the grid in the area cannot handle it and the cost would be multiple millions of dollars.
    Maybe someone will put in a couple of chargers but it would be no way enough for what would be needed if 80% of cars were EV's.

The oil companies may decide that they can make enough money from EV's if they can detain them in the servo long enough, to remove enough cash from them, in their restaurant or shop, but fast charging will work against that.

Don't forget that Bowen is running this schmozzle.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.